Rajeev Saraogi (Vice President – Senior Fund Manager)
- At present, managing projects for STAR Fund I as a fund manager.
- Managed Dream Fund as an investment manager and was instrumental in exits of projects of Dream Fund.
- Currently exiting investments in upwards of 30% IRR for STAR Fund I.
- Over 14 years of experience in real estate Financing and appraising real estate projects of over USD 300 million.
- Previously worked with ICICI Bank in Real Estate Finance Group sourcing and appraising corporate and real estate projects.
- Chartered Accountant and Certified Business Valuer from ICAI, Argus Certified Professional.
Ramit Tickoo (Investment Manager)
- Over 5 years of experience in Real Estate Investment Management & Investment Banking.
- Managing deployments, asset management and exits across India for ‘ArthVeda Star I’, a Real Estate fund focused on Middle Income Group Housing in Tier I & II cities
- Managing deployments, asset management and exits across India for ASHA Fund, a Real Estate fund focused on Low Income Group Housing in Tier I & II cities, on pan India basis
- Responsible for appraisal of the Project – Visiting the sites, tracking developments /pricing / trends in the relevant market, assessing the feasibility of the Project in terms of expected returns on investment
- Assisting in Product Conceptualization and Strategy formulation for new funds
- Responsible for writing and publishing the Quarterly and Annual report for the funds