Satish Sawnani (Compliance & Investor Relations)
- A qualified CA, CS and CAIIB from IIB with over 23 years of experience in finance, accounts and compliance & regulatory issues
- Earlier worked with Everest Developers, Mizuho Commercial Bank Ltd., Apple Industries, Reliance Industries Ltd., WIMCO and Roto Group of Companies
Deepti Baru (Senior Manager – Projects)
- Deepti is a Civil Engineer with over 6 years of experience in real estate development and project management.
- She has handled / monitored residential projects of about 3 million square feet at various locations across India like Hyderabad, Pune, Talegaon, Chennai and Bangalore involving from due diligence to cost control.
- Previously worked as a property valuer in a private valuation firm
- Associated with Arthveda fund management Pvt. Ltd. since September 2008
Abhishek Damani (AVP – Legal)
- Qualified Lawyer from Government Law College, University of Mumbai, and a Company Secretary with over 8 years experience in real estate, corporate and commercial laws.
- Previously worked in organisations like Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd, DSK Legal, Mirah Group of Companies and Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital and also with eminent counsels from the Hon’ble High Court at Bombay.
Shuchi Upadhyay (Manager Legal)
- Shuchi Upadhyay who has been associated with Arthveda Fund Management Private Limited since 2012, brings with her a rich background of legal experience in India.
- Before joining Arthveda, Shuchi worked as an Associate with Ezy Laws and as an Apprentice with India’s premier Corporate Houses and Law Firms.
- Whilst with Arthveda and other assignments, Shuchi was involved in various complex transactions in financial services industry including Private Equity with a focus and understanding of the real estate sector and its functionalities.
- Shuchi is a qualified lawyer graduating in 2011 from University of Burdwan, West Bengal.