Kapil Wadhawan (Chairman & Managing Director)
- Post graduate Masters in Business Administration (specializing in Finance) from Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
- Led robust growth of DHFL making it a leading mortgage lending company in India
- Great knowledge and understanding of real estate and financial markets in India
Bikram Sen (Director & Chief Executive Officer)
- Over 33 years of experience in Global Investment Banking and Mortgage Finance
- Former CEO of DHFL. Propelled DHFL from an asset book of ~ $ 300 mil to ~ $ 2.5 bil
- Former Managing Director of Chemical Bank, Tokyo
- Led the acquisition of Deutsche Postbank Home Finance adding another $ 1.5 Bn. to DHFL’s asset book Worked for companies such as American Express, Chemical Bank (now J P Morgan Chase) and SBI and large fund houses like Quantum Fund (George Soros) and The Chatterjee Group
Harshil Mehta (Chief Executive Office, DHFL)
- Over 15 years of leadership experience across diverse financial services functions including credit appraisal, operations and service quality.
- Headed ICICI Home Finance as the Managing Director & CEO.
- Previously worked with prominent entities like Transamerica Commercial Finance (Chicago), a leader in Inventory Financing & Fortune 500 Company and Whirlpool (India).
- MSc from Mumbai University and an MBA (Finance) from Graduate School of Business, Mississippi State University, USA.
Kamal Lalit Kant (Director & Head- Real Estate)
- Over 32 years of experience in the banking industry
- Initial years with SBI at various centres and was associated with Product Development at the Corporate Centre
- Later with Siam Commercial Bank, PCL, (a leading bank of Thailand) for over 16 years ; served as their General Manager and Country Head, India
- Post-graduate from the Delhi School of Economics and a Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers
Deo Shankar Tripathi (Chief Executive Officer, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd)
- Over 18 years of experience in the Commercial Banking Industry.
- Before Aadhar, he was COO of DHFL.
- He joined the Union Bank of India in 1977 as Probationary Officer and held diverse positions, managing varied portfolios before being elevated to the level of Top Executive Grade.
- Mr. Tripathi has managed varied roles covering Corporate Finance & Credit Management, Retail Banking, NPA Management, Rural Banking, Resources Mobilisation, Customer Relationship Management, Branch Network Expansion and HR Management.